Saturday, April 7, 2012

Detroit Auto Show January 2012

Back in January, Mike & I, along with our kids, went to the Detroit Auto show.  For me, it was my first time.  Mike had been there before & loved it.  I would like to share some pictures of our time at the show.  It was a wonderful time though I was disappointed that Ferrari & Lamborghini were not there.  I had really wanted to see their display of cars.

Mike walking around the Grabber Green Mustang

This was a new BMW Concept.  I can not remember if it was an electric concept for BMW since it has been a while.  But it defintely looks for cool.

Talk about a really nice car!  Here is the new NSX.  I really liked this car. 

Now I was really excited when I saw this car.  Mike & I watch West Coast Customs all the time & this is one of their cars.  I think that they really do nice work on their cars.  And it is one of my favorite car shows to watch.  The paint job on this car is just incredible!
I think that this was my son's favorite car at the Detroit Auto Show.  He is very much into Hot Wheels so when he saw this car, he went nuts.  The paint job on this car is spectacular!  And to have it on a Hot Wheel track was just the icing on the cake.  Great display!

And last, but certainly not least, is the Lexu LFA.  I never saw one in person until the Detroit Auto Show.  Very cool looking car.
Hopefully, we will be making the trip back out there again next January.  But I wanted to share some of the highlights we found while we were there.  They put on a great show & the displays there are incredible.  It was by far the best auto show that I have ever been too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment