Wednesday, April 11, 2012

World of Wheels

Back in February, my husband & I, along with our two kids & my dad, went to see the World of Wheels show in Pittsburgh.  It was a nice time that we had together.  The cars there were also very nice.  I would like to share some pictures of the highlights there.
This was the first car that we looked at.  The gentleman that owned this spectular car was super nice.  He was asking all kids if they wanted to sit in the car & have their picture taken with it.  Unfortunately, my son did not want to.  I would have loved to have his picture sitting in this car.
This Corvette is just beautiful! 
Two stunning hot rods.
A very beautful Dodge Charger.  And if I am remembering this correctly, this car has a Hemi in it also.

I am working on getting my husband to write a few notes into this blog.  Hopefully by this weekend he will be ready to write on it also.  He is the one with all the car knowledge.  I am the one that enjoys taking pictures of them & looking at them.  We both though do enjoy driving them.  We are planning on going to several car shows this summer with our cars.  As I get our schedule of car shows, I will post them to our blog.  We never really know what car we will be taking, unless the show is for a specific car.  But it will be one of our three cars pictured at the top of our blog.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment