Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introduction

Let me introduce us.  I'm Dawn & my husband is Mike.  We have two small children, a boy, Zach, & a girl, Kelli.  And we all love cars.  We currently own three cars, other than our everyday cars. 
The first one is a bright red 1994 Dodge Viper.  That car is my husband's as I am too short to be able to drive it.  They did not put the adjustable pedals in that one & the seat does move up very far.
We just recently purchased a 2007 Ford Mustang Parnelli Jones Saleen edition #190 out of 500.  This is my car.  And I love it!  Not anywhere as fast as the Viper, but a very fun car to drive.  We traded in a 1992 Corvette for this car.  Since the kids came along, we needed a car that we could all go in. 
And last, but certainly not least, we have a 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee.  It is a fun car to take places.  No matter where we take it, everyone wants a picture taken with it.  We have had this car in several parades around our hometown.  And yes, it has the Dixie horn too.
My family loves to go to car cruises.  We attend as many car cruises as we can.  I also attended my first Detroit Auto Show this year.  Loved it!  Hopefully we can go again next year.  On my next post, I will talk a little bit about it & post some pictures.

Stop on back soon!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment